Information on:

Ken Saunders Gallery

Ken Saunders Gallery
230 West Superior Street
312-573-1400

About Us

The Ken Saunders Gallery was inaugurated in August 2009 after twenty years as the Marx and Marx-Saunders Galleries. Ken Saunders joined the gallery in 1995 and in 2010 continues to be an enthusiastic and vigorous advocate for the Studio Glass Movement.

The gallery exhibits sculptural works by the most innovative artist’s working with glass in the world. Located in the heart of Chicago’s River North Art District since 1995 the gallery was renovated in 2009 to ensure the best possible display of the ambitious artworks the artist’s create.

The gallery is proud to have mounted significant exhibitions for many of the most distinguishedartists from the Studio Glass Movement. A commitment to documenting every show the gallery mounts has lead to an archive of exhibition catalogues that traces the evolution of the movement.



Ken Saunders Gallery is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos